To enable cookies in Internet Explorer 7.0. Please follow the steps provided below to enable cookies:
- Launch Internet Explorer 7.0 browser.
- Click on “Tools” button which is located on the upper right corner of the browser window.
- Click on “Internet Options” from the “Tools” menu list.
- In the “Internet Options” dialog box, select the “Privacy” tab.
- Under “Settings”, click on “Advanced” button.
- In the “Advanced Privacy Settings” window, click the box corresponding to “Override automatic cookie handling” under “Cookies” section to enable the option.
- Under “First-party Cookies”, select “Accept”.
- Under “Third-party Cookies”, select “Accept”.
- Check the box “Always allow session cookies”.
- Click on OK.
- Again click OK to exit.
If prompted, please restart Internet Explorer 7.0 for the settings to take effect.
For a pictorial representation of the above steps, please visit the following link: