You can enhance the display of fonts on your computer by enabling ClearType feature on your Windows XP Media Edition. I suggest that you perform the following steps to enable ClearType on your computer:
- Click on “Start”
- Click on “Control Panel”
- Click on “Appearance and Themes” and then click on “Display.”
- On the “Appearance” tab, click on “Effects.”
- Click to select the “Use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts” check box,
- Click on “ClearType” in the list.
- Click on Apply and then OK.
You may have to restart your computer for the setting to take effect.
For more information on ClearType, please visit the following How-To article:
Article: HOW TO: Use ClearType to Enhance Screen Fonts in Windows XP