Some of the homepages you can use are:
I suggest that you follow the steps given to set a home page in your Internet Explorer:
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools menu on the menu bar.
- Click on Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab.
- In the Address box, type the Web page address that you want for your home page. NOTE: If you want the page that you are currently viewing in Internet Explorer to be your home page, click Use Current.
- Click OK.
After clicking OK, you may want to restart Internet Explorer, since some settings will be applied when the application is restarted.