I would like you to know that ‘Calligraph421 BT’ font is not installed on Windows Vista. However, you may download and install the font on your Windows Vista computer. I would also like you to know that the font is not directly available from Microsoft and you would have to download it from a third party website which provides this font for a free download. I have searched on the internet and found a link from where you may download the font for free. You may download it by visiting the following link:
After visiting the link, please click on the ‘Download This Font’ button and save it to a location of your choice on your computer. The file is a compressed zip file with the default name ‘Calligraph421 BT Roman’.
Please note that the above mentioned site is not operated by or affiliated with Microsoft, and information at this site may change without notice. However, Microsoft provides third-party resources to help you find customer service or technical support resources. Microsoft is not responsible for the content at any third-party web site.
Once you download the zip file to your computer, go to the folder where you have downloaded the zip file and perform the following steps to unzip the folder to your computer
- Right click on the zip file and click on ‘Extract All’ option.
- Choose the location where you would like to save the font folder and click on OK.
After extracting the font from the zip file on your computer, please follow the steps provided below to install the font on Windows Vista.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button.
- Click on ‘Control Panel’.
- Click on ‘Appearance and Personalization’, and then click on ‘Fonts’.
- If the ‘Control Panel’ view is ‘Classic’, click on ‘Fonts’ directly from the list.
- If you do not see the ‘File’ menu, press ‘ALT’.
You may now use the Calligraph421 BT Roman font in creating the artwork.