To change the e-mail address of your Windows Live Hotmail Account.
You cannot change the e-mail address of your Windows Live Hotmail account.
However, if you would like to block the sender of the e-mail that you would not like to correspond with, please follow these simple steps to block the e-mail address of the sender:
- Click on “Options” and then “More Options” (or just “Options” if no menu comes up) from the Windows Live Hotmail toolbar.
- Follow the “Safe and blocked senders” link under “Junk e-mail.”
- Now click “Blocked senders.”
- Type the undesired email address under “Blocked e-mail address or domain”:
- You can block all addresses at a domain — the domain being what comes after the '@' sign in an email address — by entering just that.
- Click “Add to list >>. “