To download Microsoft Speech SDK 5.1.
You may download Microsoft Speech SDK 5.1 by visiting the following website:
Please scroll down on the above website to find different files of Microsoft Speech SDK 5.1 available for download based on requirements and needs of an individual. Following are the different files available for download:
- If you want to download sample code, documentation, SAPI, and the U.S. English Speech engines for development purposes, download the Speech SDK 5.1 file (SpeechSDK51.exe).
- If you want to use the Japanese and Simplified Chinese engines for development purposes, download the Speech SDK 5.1 Language Pack file (SpeechSDK51LangPack.exe) in addition to the Speech SDK 5.1 file.
- If you want to redistribute the Speech API and/or the Speech engines to integrate and ship as a part of your product, download the Speech 5.1 SDK Redistributables file (SpeechSDK51MSM.exe).
- If you want to get only the Mike and Mary voices redistributable for Windows XP, download Mike and Mary redistributables (Sp5TTIntXP.exe).
- If you only want the documentation, download the Documentation file (sapi.chm).
After you have decided upon the file to be downloaded, please follow these steps to download it on to your computer.
- Click on “Download” corresponding to the file you want to download.
- On the upcoming window, click on Save and choose the destination folder on your computer where you want to save the file. Click “Save”.
- Go to the folder where you have saved the file and double click on the file to install the software.